PUBLIC OFFER ONLINE STORE E-DESIGN
- These Terms regulate relations between the online shop and the Buyer.
- Online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this document prior to publishing on the website.
- The current version of the document on the Internet:
- In accordance with article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (CC RF) this document is a public offer of the online store into the address of physical and legal entities containing the essential details of the implementation are available at: rus-design.com Goods. The relations between the Buyer and Seller, the provisions of the Civil Code (including the regulations on retail sales (§ 2 Chapter 30), the RF Law "On protection of consumer rights" from 07.02.1992 № 2300-1, Rules of sale of goods remotely, approved by the RF Government Decree № 612 dated 27.09.2007 and other legal acts adopted in accordance with them.
- Buyer - any natural or legal person who accepted the public offer on the terms and conditions hereof.
- The seller - an Individual Entrepreneur Ushakov Andrey, registered under the legislation of the Russian Federation (legal Address: Samara, PR-t Kirova, 234. OGRN 312631911400034, P/s 40802810400030006676, Bank: f-l Samara OJSC BALTINVESTBANK, Samara, BIK 043602825)
- Online store - the official site of the Seller "e-design" located at the web address rus-design.com. In the context of this document, the concept of the online store and Shop, as well as site rus-design.com are equivalent and are treated authentic by the context of the offer.
- The goods object of the agreement of the parties, a list of product names presented in the official online store.
- Order - properly completed Buyer's form containing information on Goods purchased, selected shipping and payment sent to the Seller using the Website.
The subject of the contract
- The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with article 435 and part 2 of article 437 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation).
- The seller undertakes to transfer the ownership of goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to accept and pay for the goods on the terms of This agreement.
- This contract governs the sale in the online store including:
- voluntary choice of the Buyer of Goods in online store;
- Autonomous registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
- payment by Buyer of an order issued in Internet shop;
- the execution and delivery to the Buyer in the property under the terms of This agreement.
- The right of ownership to the Ordered Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of actual transfer to the Buyer and pay the full value of the Goods. The risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of actual transfer to the Buyer.
- The prices of the Goods determined by the Seller at its own discretion and appear on the pages of the online store
- Product price is specified in rubles of the Russian Federation, as well as Euros and American dollars.
- The final Price of Goods is determined by a consistent effect on the Price of the Product discounts in the following order:
- • Promotional discount
- • Discount promo code
- • Loyalty discount
- Payment by the Buyer executed in the online store order implies full acceptance of Buyer's terms and conditions of the Contract of sale (public offer online store) is the date of conclusion of the contract of purchase and sale between the online store and the Buyer.
- Online shop uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of functioning an online store (sending notice to the Buyer about the order, etc.) and in cases specified in the present Agreement.
- Information provided by the Buyer is confidential.
The order of conclusion of the contract
- When ordering in the online store, the Buyer is obliged to provide true information.
- Acceptance of this offer (agreement) — registration of the order by the Buyer for the Goods in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Registration by the Buyer of the order for the Goods is made by certain actions
- Acceptera this offer, the Buyer agrees that:- registration data (including personal information) provided to them voluntarily;
- registration data (including personal data) is transmitted in electronic form via open communication channels of the Internet;
- registration data (including personal data) is transmitted to the Seller for the purposes specified in this offer and can be transferred to third parties for the purposes listed herein;
- registration data (including personal data) may be used by the Seller in order to promote products and services through direct contact with the Buyer through communication channels;
- for additional protection from fraudulent activity specified by the Purchaser registration data (including personal data) may be transferred to the Bank performing the transaction for the payment issued on rus-design.com orders;
- the Buyer's consent to the processing of his registration data (including personal data) is indefinite and may be withdrawn by the Purchaser or his legal representative, by a written request transmitted to the Seller by e-mail email@example.com
- The contract on the basis of acceptance by the Buyer of the present offer is an adhesion contract to which the Buyer is associated with no any exceptions and/or reservations.
- The fact of registration of the order by the Buyer is unconditional, the fact of the Buyer's acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, including the agreement of the Buyer to the Seller sending SMS messages about the status of the order and surveys to improve the quality of customer service. The buyer who has acquired the goods in the online shop of the Seller (checkout item) is considered as a person who joined the seller in relations to the terms of this Agreement.
- Deadlines for receipt of Order depends on the address and region of delivery, the specific shipping Service and do not directly depend on the Seller.
- In the absence of the ordered Goods to the warehouse of the Seller, including for reasons beyond the control of the Seller, the Seller is entitled to cancel the specified Goods from the Customer Order and notify Customer by sending an electronic communication to the address or telephone number provided when ordering.
- If cancelled fully or partially prepaid the Order value of the cancelled Item at the request of the Client is returned by the Seller to the Customer the way the Product was originally prepaid.
- After ordering, the Buyer provides information on the expected date of delivery to the delivery Service. This date means the period within which the Seller undertakes to deliver the Buyer's Order in the selected when Ordering the delivery Service. The date depends on the availability of the ordered Goods at the warehouse of the Seller and the time required to process the Order.
- Deadlines for receipt of the Order by the Buyer depends on the delivery address, time of delivery, the specific shipping Service and do not directly depend on the Seller.
- All materials presented on the Website are for reference only and can not fully convey accurate information about properties and characteristics of the Goods, including colors, sizes and shapes. In the event of the Purchaser issues concerning the properties and characteristics of the Goods before Ordering, the Buyer should contact the Seller.
The rights and obligations of the parties
- The seller is entitled to refuse conclusion of the contract and placing the Order without giving reasons.
- The seller has the right to change this Agreement, Prices for Goods and Tariffs for ancillary services, methods and terms of payment and delivery of the goods unilaterally, placing them on the pages of an online store, located at the Internet address: rus-design.com. All changes take effect immediately after publication and considered to be brought to the attention of the Buyer from the time of such publication.
- The seller may, without the consent of Buyer, assign its rights and obligations under the Contract to third parties.
- The seller shall be entitled to make delivery of the Goods to the Customer by courier at the address specified when placing order and deliver the Goods on an agreed Customer territory.
- The seller is entitled to make restrictions at the same time deliver of Goods to the Customer.
- The seller has the right to use the technology "cookies". "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and is not shared with third parties.
- The seller may send the Buyer messages advertising-information character via e-mail and sms newsletters with information about promotions, new arrivals, etc. the Frequency of mailings is determined by the Seller unilaterally.
- The seller is entitled to unilaterally cancel the Order the Buyer in the event of Buyer's breach of the terms of this agreement.
- The seller has the right to make restrictions on the amount of goods ordered for one day delivery.
- The seller may change the terms of the Stock posted on the website of the online store rus-design.com unilaterally without the consent of the Buyer, by posting such changes on the website of the online store rus-design.com.
- The seller undertakes from the moment of conclusion of this Agreement to provide in full all obligations to the Buyer in accordance with the terms of this agreement and applicable law. The seller reserves the right to default the Contract in case of force majeure circumstances, specified in this Agreement.
- The seller undertakes in the case of changing the date of delivery, immediately inform the Buyer about changing the terms of delivery with the aim of obtaining consent to the new terms of the Order in whole or in part. The seller shall inform the Buyer by telephone and electronic communication. The response of the Buyer, received by e-mail, recorded in electronic history of the Order. The buyer is deemed to have accepted the changed conditions, if within twenty-four (24) hours of notification by the Seller about the change of contractual conditions is not sent to the vendor in writing for the refusal.
- The buyer undertakes to the date of the Contract to familiarize yourself with the contents and terms of the Agreement, prices for the Goods offered by the Seller in the online store.
- Pursuant to Seller of its obligations to Buyer, the latter shall inform all the necessary data that uniquely identifies it as a buyer, and sufficient to deliver the Buyer paid for their Product.
- The buyer is obliged to pay for the ordered Goods and their delivery under the terms of this agreement.
- If the Buyer when placing the Order specifies a non-cash method of payment (by credit card or electronic payment system), then the Buyer is obliged to pay for your Order at the time of registration.
- The buyer shall have the right upon receipt of the Goods in stock, fully or partially not relevant to the agreed Application, require the replacement of the Product, appropriate conditions on the range of the agreed order or refuse the goods.
- The buyer has the right to demand the refund of the Deposit/payment in case of impossibility of performance the Seller's Order.
- The buyer is obliged to transfer the Goods to withdraw from the Contract, subject to reimbursement of Seller expenses incurred in connection with the Commission of action for the implementation of this Agreement in the amount paid by Seller the actual costs and to pay the cost of return shipping.
- Full cancellation of the order at the time of delivery the Buyer must pay the shipping cost of the returned goods, in the amount of 300 rubles, cash.
The return of the goods
- The client is entitled to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before it is received, and after receiving the Goods — within 7 days, excluding the day of purchase. Return of goods of good quality is possible if its trade dress, consumer properties, and also the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of this Product.
- The customer is not entitled to refuse the Goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, unless specified Goods may be used only by the Client purchasing it.
- At refusal of the Customer from the Goods, the Seller returns to him the value of the returned Goods, excluding the cost of the seller on delivery from the Customer returned Goods, not later than 10 days from the date of receipt by Seller of a written application and product from the Customer.
- The customer can return the Goods of improper quality manufacturer or Seller and demand the return of the monetary amount paid during the warranty period expiration date or, if such date is specified, within a period not exceeding 7 calendar days. The client may also require the replacement of Goods of inadequate quality or deficiencies.
- The requirement to return money paid for the product amounts are subject to satisfaction within 10 days from the date of receipt by Seller of the relevant requirements (article 22 of the RF Law "On protection of consumer rights"). Thus, within 10 days if the item is returned the Buyer will be refunded the price of the product, and in case of return of goods of inadequate quality the Buyer will be refunded the cost of the item along with the shipping cost. The period of crediting of funds to Your account depends on the terms established in the internal regulations of the respective banks.
- At refusal of the Buyer of the Goods (returns) after made the payment and received it, refund the Buyer of funds, regardless of cash or cashless method of payment will be accomplished by transferring the corresponding amount to the Buyer's Bank account or by transfer to a Bank card with which payment was made order, respectively.
Liability of the parties
- For non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this Agreement the Parties bear responsibility in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All text information and graphics contained in the online store have the legal right holder, the unlawful use of such information and images will be prosecuted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All disputes regarding non-performance or improper performance of its obligations under this agreement, the parties will try to resolve in the negotiations.
- In case no agreement is reached during negotiations, the disputes shall be settled judicially in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.